Even though most of us brush our teeth, many of us have gum disease, which is a main cause of bad breath and tooth loss.
To help prevent gum disease, dental professionals tell us to floss daily. But many of us don’t because string floss is difficult and time consuming to use.
That’s why Water Flosser was created- an Easy and More Effective Way to Floss!
- Easy. Just point the flosser tip between your teeth and along the gumline, and let it do all the work for you.
- Fast. Water Flossing takes only a minute a day, making it easy to improve your oral health and enjoy the cleanest, freshest mouth possible.
- Effective. The Waterpik® Water Flosser removes the plaque and debris lurking deep between teeth and below the gumline, where it’s hard to reach with traditional brushing and flossing.
Water flosser can be used also when wearing braces, bridges,crowns and implants.
How to use:
1. Fill the reservoir with warm water and place it on the base, pressing down firmly to ensure full seating.
2. Select the tip and press firmly into the handle.
3. Adjust the pressure control (start at low pressure).
4. Lean over the sink and place tip in mouth.
5. Turn unit on. Close lips to prevent splashing, while allowing water to flow from mouth into sink.
6. Start with the back teeth and pause briefly between teeth, aiming the tip just above the gumline at a 90 degree angle.
7. After flossing the outer surface of the teeth, turn the handle and start flossing the inner surfaces of the teeth.
8. When finished, turn unit off and use the tip eject button to remove the tip.
Kindly play the video below