What Type Of Toothbrush Should I Use?
Medium-bristled brush is best for removing plaque and debris from your teeth. Small-headed brushes are also preferable, since they can better reach all areas of the mouth.
How Often Should I Brush My Teeth?
At least twice a day.
How Often Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
You should replace your toothbrush when it begins to show wear, or every three months, whichever comes first. It is also very important to change toothbrushes after you’ve had a cold, since the bristles can collect germs that can lead to reinfection.
How Important is the Toothpaste I Use?
Today there is a wide variety of toothpaste designed for many conditions, including cavities, gingivitis, tartar, stained teeth and sensitivity. By our examination, we will guide you to the best toothpaste suites you.
How To Brush My Teeth?
- Tilt the brush at a 45° angle against the gum roll the brush away from the gum
- Clean the outer surfaces of your upper teeth, then your lower teeth
- Clean the inner surfaces of your upper teeth, then your lower teeth
- Clean the chewing surfaces
- For fresher breath, be sure to brush your tongue, too
For proper brushing technique, please play the video below