What happens at the first dental visit?
The first dental visit is usually short and involves very little treatment. This visit gives your child an opportunity to meet the dentist in a non-threatening and friendly way.
Pediatric Care Services:
* Fluoride Application ( helps strengthen the teeth and prevent tooth decay, the process is very simple and application is advisable every 6 months)
* Sealants (plastic material for grooves and in between teeth to prevent decay)
* Root Canal Treatments
* Orthodontics (Braces)
* Cosmetic treatment (for gaps, chipped, broken teeth)
* Customized Sports Mouth guards
Recommendations for preparing your child:
* Have a positive attitude, keep the visit normal, routine and pleasant.
* Don’t tell your child scary stories about the dentist.
* Read stories about going to the dentist to your child.
* Pretend to be a dentist and explore your child’s mouth, then switch roles.
* Arrive early for the appointment so your child can get familiar with the new environment.
* Tell the dentist about any medical problems or allergies your child may have.